Daily Support for Healthy Hips & Joints
Zuke’s® Enhance Mobility Functional Chews have the perfect balance of antioxidants and joint supplements to keep your dog healthy and mobile.
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride: Glucosamine Hydrochloride is a useful supplemental form of glucosamine, which helps support lubrication and cartilage health in joints.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is the rhizome of the turmeric (Curcuma longa) plant. Turmeric has historically been used to support joint mobility. It may provide connective tissue support and help ease stiffness due to normal daily activity and exercise.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Chondroitin Sulfate is a natural component of cartilage that helps support cartilage maintenance and joint health.
- MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a sulfur-containing compound that occurs naturally in certain plants that helps maintain normal joint mobility by supporting cartilage health.
- Rose Hips: Rose hips are the fruit of the rose bush. Rose hips may help maintain cartilage and support normal joint mobility and is a great antioxidant that helps eliminate free-radicals.
- Ascorbic Acid: Ascorbic Acid is a natural form of vitamin C, which helps maintain the normal structural integrity of cartilage and connective tissue and is also a powerful antioxidant.
- DHA: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish and algae that helps support bone and joint health.
- EPA: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish and algae that helps support bone and joint health.
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, Turmeric, MSM, Rose Hips, Ascorbic Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate, EPA, DHA
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Lactate, Chickpeas, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Gelatin, Glycerin, Honey, Lactic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Pea Flour, Peanut Butter, Potato, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Vinegar