Just like you, your dog enjoys life’s adventures more when he’s feeling his best. Using the best nature has to offer, we’ve created Zuke’s Enhance Immune Support Chews — natural, daily supplements with botanically based functional ingredients to help support your dog’s overall immunity. They’re also tasty, grain-free and crafted in small batches in the USA using the Earth’s best ingredients. By helping to support your dog’s overall immune health, Zuke’s Enhance Immune Support Chews help support a lifetime of adventures together. And that’s good for both of you.
- Amla Berry: The antioxidant-rich berries of the Amla plant (Emblica officinalis) helps promote resistance to pathogens by supporting the proper function of various types of immune cells.
- Astragalus Root: Astragalus is a legume and the root has been used for millennia in traditional approaches to health. The root supports the immune response and aids resistance to bacterial and viral pathogens.
- Reishi: Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is mushroom with a very long history of traditional use. Research has found that it may support healthy immune system function by stimulating production of immune chemicals known as cytokines.
- Rose Hips: Rose Hips are the fruit of the Rose plant and are high in vitamin C and other plant acids that may promote balanced immune system function.
- Spirulina: Spirulina is a species of cyanobacteria, commonly referred to as “blue-green algae.” Spirulina has been found in research studies to provide immune supporting effects via the innate immune response, the first line of defense against pathogens.
- Turkey Tail: Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) is a type of mushroom commonly found on rotting logs. They promote healthy immune system function.
Active: Amla Berry, L-Arginine, Rose Hips, Elderberry, Reishi, Spirulina, Turkey Tail, Astragalus Root
Inactive: Calcium Lactate, Chicken, Chickpeas, Citric Acid, Flaxseed Meal, Gelatin, Honey, Lactic Acid, Menhaden Fish Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Peas, Potatoes, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar