Just like you, your dog enjoys life’s adventures more when he’s feeling his best. Using the best nature has to offer, we’ve created Zuke’s Enhance Cognition Chews — natural, daily supplements with botanically based functional ingredients to support your dog’s healthy brain function. They’re also tasty, grain-free and crafted in small batches in the USA sing the Earth’s best ingredients. By promoting your dog’s normal, healthy brain activity, Zuke’s Enhance Cognition Chews help support a lifetime of adventures together. And that’s good for both of you.
- Elderberry: Elderberry is the fruit of the Elder tree, a member of the Adoxaceae (Muskroot) family. The berry is rich in antioxidant plant chemicals including quercetin, rutin and anthocyanins that may help reduce free radical damage and promote brain health.
- Hawthorn Berry: Hawthorn Berry is the fruit of the Hawthorn tree, a member of the Rose family and may support cognitive function by and supporting healthy cerebral blood flow and fighting free radicals.
- L-Arginine: L-Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that may support cognitive function through conversion to nitric oxide, which supports healthy circulation in the brain and elsewhere in the body.
- MCT Oil: MCT oil is a concentrated form of medium-chain fatty acids, which support brain cell metabolism by providing an alternate source of fuel besides glucose.
- DHA: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish and algae that helps support healthy brain function.
- EPA: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish and algae that helps support healthy brain function.
- Biotin: Biotin is necessary for proper neurological function.
Active: MCT Oil, L-Arginine, Coconut Oil, Elderberry, Hawthorn Berry, EPA, DHA, Biotin
Inactive: Calcium Lactate, Chicken, Chickpeas, Citric Acid, Flaxseed Meal, Gelatin, Honey, Lactic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Peas, Potatoes, Rosemary, Rosemary Extract, Sage, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar