The Zignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is
what’s for dinner. Offering a unique and hypoallergenic protein option, it’s
great for dogs with allergies or sensitivities—and that’s just the beginning of
why pork is so great for your furry pal. As a rich dietary source of protein
with a healthy amino acid profile, it’s full of essential vitamins and minerals
to offer whole nutrition for deserving dogs. But he’ll just care about the
great flavor, which will keep him coming back to the bowl as he gobbles
down bite after bite of good-for-him food.
- Pork is a rich dietary source of protein, containing a healthy amino acid profile.
- Unique protein is hypoallergenic, making it great for dogs with allergies or sensitivities.
- Excellent source of selenium, zinc, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, niacin, phosphorus, and iron.
- Rich in thiamin, one of the B-vitamins that plays an essential role in various body functions.
- Low glycemic and contains no grain, corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken,
chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Pork, Pork Meal, Peas, Pea Flour, Chickpeas, Pork Fat, Natural Flavors,
Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin
D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium
Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals
(Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese
Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Preserved With Mixed