Barkworthies Dog Lamb Ear
Barkworthies Lamb Ears are a dense, durable dog chew that will give your pet hours of chew time. They also serve as a great dental chews by removing food residue and plaque. Barkworthies Lamb Ears are a great dog treat for sensitive stomachs. Barkworthies Lamb Ears are full sized, un-cut and baked to perfection creating the ultimate long lasting and delicious dog chew for dogs of all sizes. Barkworthies Lamb Ears are all-natural, 100% digestible dog chews making them a healthy alternative to traditional rawhide chews! As with all of their products, Barkworthies are additive free, chemical-free, and preservative free dog chews. In fact, most Barkworthies products are single-ingredient chews, making them all natural, healthy and safe for your dog.
- All-natural dog treat sourced from Australian lamb
- Full sized, un-cut and baked to perfection creating the ultimate long lasting dog chew with a flavor that your dog will love
- 100% healthy and safe for your dog to digest and break down and promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten with no added sugar.
- Single ingredient product is great for pups with sensitive stomachs. Great for dogs of all sizes and ages
We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen! Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.